The 12th Annual Parade of Lights is fast approaching on December 2nd, 2017. We will be posting details about the parade as they develop. You may register to be part of the parade via the on-line form below.
- Lineup Time ~ 4:30 pm & Parade Time ~ 5:30 pm.
- Registration deadline is November 20!
- You must have lights (other than headlights) on your float/vehicle.
- We allow only 1 REAL Santa in the parade which is provided by Breckenridge Carriage.
- There is a quiet zone on the parade route (no sirens, horns or loud music), it is located at the corner of Main Street and Blakey Avenue.
- The parade is RAIN or SHINE.
- Everyone needs to be able to throw candy (underhanded not overhand).
- Smile and have a great time!
You will receive a confirmation within 3 business days. An additional email will be sent with the final details along with your lineup number on Monday, November 27.
If you have any questions, please contact the Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (434)906-4859.